High Floors 5,000 – 10,000 – 20,000 sf ft
Brand new, high end pre-built with 13’ slab-to-slab ceiling heights. Term 3-10 years.
High Ceilings, Natural Light, Incredible Views,
The North Building is important for a 5.5 million square foot improvement being built one short block from Penn Station.
Fresh out of the box new, creative development planned.
· Efficient, focus center floorplate with practically section free inside
· Excellent characteristic light and perspectives
· Floor to roof glass, 14 Slab-piece roof statures
A True Midtown area:
· 1 Block from Penn Station · Access to 18 train lines, NJ Transit, LIRR and Amtrak
· Walking separation to Port Authority, heliports and NY Waterways terminal , Creative framework including:
· Tenant controlled, bundle AC units · High-speed lifts · Emergency generator limit with regards to inhabitant tie in
· Advanced, smoothed out security frameworks · LEED Gold assignment forthcoming Planned with way of life improving highlights, including:
· 1.5 section of land, finished public court · Free expressions and occasions programming · 200,000 square feet of retail · 200 parking spots
Wired Certified Platinum for Developments and Redevelopments implies a structure has been planned as top tier over all highlights of availability that issue most to inhabitants: number and nature of Internet specialist co-ops situated in the road close by and focused on coming into the structure, excess and flexibility of telecom and force framework, remote organization foundation, simplicity of establishment and ability to promptly uphold new telecom administrations. The structure can uphold occupants with the most tough innovation necessities.
Transportation in Penn Station
One Penn Plaza, Pennsylvania Station is also recognized as Penn Station, centrally located interborough railroad station in New York City. Daily nearby trains are serving more than 500,000 workers per weekday. An interesting fact is that this magnificent hub of trains named for the Pennsylvania Railroad, original tenant, and Its builder, Penn Station serves several subway lines such as the Long Island Railroad, New Jersey Transit, and the A, C, E, 1, 2 lines.
|Eighth Avenue Line||blue|||
|Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line||red|||
New York City Bus. If an alternative way to move from one point to another is need than MTA Regional Bus Operations buses are the choice near Penn Station, such as M7, M20, M34, M34A, and Q32. Some historical facts show that this area has 21 tracks fed by seven tunnels (the two North River Tunnels, the four East River Tunnels, and the single Empire Connection tunnel). The rail line here connects New York City with Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and intermediate points.
3,000 sf, 4th floor, Lease term 5-10 yrs, Vacant, As Is condition, Office space, Finished pre-built unit. 7 windowed […]
Downtown Manhattan, Financial District
3,700 sf, 4th floor, Lease term 4-10 yrs, Possession Arranged, Office/Medical Space.
2,800 sf, 3rd floor, Lease term 2-10 yrs, Vacant, Some Work, Office space, Historic building overlooking Union Square Park. […]
3,000 sf, 10th floor, Vacant, Office space, Above standard installation, which includes millwork and glass throughout, kitchen, storage area, […]