30 E 60th Street, NY, NY Office Medical space for lease 500-25000 sq ft
$65-75 psf Office or Medical space for lease 800 -1500 – 2500 – 4500-7800 10,000 sf plus
We will accommodate any size 800-25,000 sf.
Plaza District, Upper East Side
14 E 55th Street, Plaza District, NY Medical office space for lease 4th floor 2,000 sf, 5th floor 2,000sf floor, Lease […]
18 W 33rd St, Herald Square, NY, 10001 Office, Medical for rent 1400 sf – 2800 square feet […]
Herald Square, Midtown South
250 W 54th St, Columbus Circle, NYC Class B Office space for lease. Very affordable rent prices ! 7th floor […]
Columbus Circle, Midtown Manhattan
635 Madison Ave NY, NY 10022 Medical office space for lease UES 2500-5000 sf 2500-5000 sf plus, 3-10 years lease […]
Madison Avenue, Plaza District, Upper East Side
Chelsea West 25th Street NY NY Class A Office space for lease Office space for Lease: Entire 12th Floor: […]
How to Sublet Office Space in NYC
Sublet Office Space – People who are searching for the perfect New York City office space to lease must consider some issues such as ideal square space footage, location, and price budget. Findings office space for a new start-up, a Class A office space, or even an individual personal office space to sublet is a bit of a pain. Employee satisfaction and productivity are important notes for future planning to sublet an office space for business and things you have to know at the exact beginning of the office search. People often make significant mistakes, not considering some well-known tips for finding the perfect NYC Office space for sublet.
Knowing these ten valuable tips will lead to subletting an office space with a substantial and long-term commitment.
1. The space need. Size and footage. Calculate approximately how many square feet are needed regarding the price budget.
2. Consider the loss factor for a real estate commercial office space. There is one factor that may collapse your business – the loss factor. There is a mathematical formula for calculating the LF, but, in general, these two words are defined as the difference between the rentable region and usable area.
3. How many square feet are needed per employee in NYC? In theory, the density is estimated roughly near 80-150 SF for a high density to 150-250 SF for low density per employee per square foot.
4. Location. Location. Location. The most critical factor in choosing the right office space is the location and always will be number one on the list. Consider the employee’s need and determine which subway lines and commuter rails are near the neighborhoods.
5. Compare prices for an office space for rent in different zones. Usually, most people expect the prices of an office sublet to rent below market prices. However, supply and demand still apply in every case.
6. Long-term or tomorrow goodbye? There are two general reasons local firms consider subleasing NYC office space. Price is the first reason, and the other is terms. The lease terms are defined as a fixed period when the lease agreement is in force.
7. Office space listing must and must not have. An ideal office space must-have: good natural light; tenant-controlled AC, furnished office space; pre-built office space; fiber optical internet; doorman building. The worst office space must not have: Only one passenger elevator; old carpet; tiled ceilings; slow wired internet; fluorescent lighting; dark or rear windows; loud neighbors.
8. Security. Building with a doorkeeper or security guard is an essential option and must-have for an ideal office space. This is an attractive way for future tenants.
9. When to start searching? Know your research very precisely and when to start subletting an office space.
10. Check out the area and look for bike storage Know your future neighbors very well and search for a place with build parking and bike storage. Driving in New York City is not so lovely, but if you have tenants who drive to the office, be sure to research the parking area.