755 Montauk Hwy Water Mill, NY 11976 · Retail For Lease. Call Don 212.354-1338
1) First time ever in the market. 2) $ 4 Million in turnkey upgrades…ready to move in. 3) $ 5 million gross possible per annum.. 4) 10 Million people within a 60 miles radius of location.
5) 15 year world class clientèle already built into the property. For all the information and details on this property click on Cover Letter Attachment. Click on the PDF to view Visual Presentation.
We are the exclusive brokers for 755 Montauk Highway in Water Mill, New York, which--for the last 15 years—was the year-round home of Robert’s Restaurant, a quintessential Hamptons “institution.”
The property consists of over one acre of property which surrounds a well-known central “homestead” structure (Again, formerly known as the famed Robert’s), that has been completely renovated with the included installation of the most current kitchen equipment and other updated amenities, thus allowing and enabling the following space, facility, and property uses:
1) Full-service restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Full Bar including Cocktail Happy Hours, late night social crowd complete with live music availability).
2) On-site catering – To include restaurant, patio areas and front and back lawns.
3) Off-site catering – Conveniently located in the Hamptons… one of the wealthiest areas in the United States – over ten million people in a sixty mile radius of our property. Property can hold over twelve catering trucks in the service area of the property.
4) Gourmet Take-Out food business – Over 150,000 cars drive by our complex weekly and 25 commuter buses daily pick-up and drop commuters directly across from our property.
5) Multiple Event Types Venue (Medium-to-Large Capacities) including Weddings, Charity/Fund-raiser, Hedge Fund Hosting, Art Shows, 5-Star Events, Seminars/Shows/Expositions, etc.
The beautiful and photogenic layout of this flat, pristine landscaped property with unique floor-planning convenience, allows three to four events staggered over the course of two shifts, as well as restaurant-served lunch, dinner , and “Happy Hour” hosting for the standard legal internal structure limit of 85 persons.
Finally, it is important to note that we have conducted an in-depth marketing study of the six major food & beverage and event areas of profitability. These six areas of profitability can be monetized via this property, due to its stellar location and it’s immediate reach into the demographic wealth of the surrounding areas. It is believed from this study that five million to over seven million per year in revenue can be earned by the food and beverage, full service catering hospitality group that seizes this incredible opportunity.
A strong food and beverage company can produce with the current restaurant facility, including lunch and dinner seven days per week, and the additional catering provided both on and off property , complete with Gourmet Takeout… can yield 5 Million or more Dollars. This very conservative estimate does not include the millions more that can be built over the years based on it’s key location directly off the Montauk Highway.
There is also an incredible global branding opportunity of this already established Celebrity Restaurant and Grounds in Watermill (Southampton). This property is the gateway to all the Hamptons (East Hampton, Sag Harbor , BridgeHampton, Wainscott, Montauk.
This property has 25 Hampton Jitney Bus stops a day from Manhattan to the property, and twice as many pick-ups back to Manhattan daily by The Hamptons Jitney Luxury Line . Between 25,000 to 30,000 automobile pickups and drop offs occur per year at this property. Your nationwide Hampton visitors and worldwide vacationers are brought daily to our property for a typical window of around 30 minutes.
The property is also allowed larger events at least 3 times yearly. For example the Hamptons Food and Wine Festival or hundreds of similar events could be established as one of these events. Fashion and Magazine related parties could fill in the rest of the allotment. Art shows have been done in the past at this property, including Live Music with world re-known stars.
Exquisite outside dining, outside wine tastings, as well as a Chefs Garden are just some of the possible uses of this 50,000 sq. ft. plus property. Valet Parking has been in place for 16 seasons.
The owners estimate that it would cost between 3 to 4 million dollars and a year’s worth of buildout time to bring a turnkey like this that can open tomorrow.